Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Sorry to Ask, BUT...

I hate to sound like a broken record, but I'm once again asking if you guys would take 5 seconds and vote for BABIQUE on the Top Baby Blogs link below.


Once a quarter or so, Top Baby Blogs sets all the totals back to zero to give the little guys a fighting chance (which is nice in theory), but it also means all the votes I've gotten from my peeps go away. Why do I even care? Top Baby Blogs has been a great way for me to generate new readers, which helps me connect with awesome people like YOU! Also...the higher ranking you get (after the re-set Babique is now like #450 or something terrible), the easier it is for people to find your blog, read it, love it, want to sponsor you and give you money and try their products and all kinds of awesome things.

Voters are allowed one vote per every 24 hours, and the voting stays open forever until they re-set again. I would love you to view the button (which stays on my top-right hand corner of the blog homepage at all times) as a Facebook "like" button of sorts. If you really like an article I write, a picture I post, or just me or Everleigh in general, give us a vote.

Okay, enough of the begging. Wait, here's one more last ditch effort:





So click this button below, then when you get to the Top Baby Blogs page, click on the good owl to your left and you are DONE. 5 seconds, I promise (unless you have an unbelievably slow computer, in which case I feel for you).
Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!


We love you, readers! Read-on!

No comments: