Tuesday, November 22, 2016

So We Had Another Baby

Welp. You might as well know it happened. We--the lovers of free time and sleep, of yoga classes and jam sessions, of concerts and art openings, and (of course) our amazing big kid, Everleigh--went and did a thing. We had another baby. This is not unheard of. In fact, I hear it's done quite often. But for us, the word "surprised" does not cover it.

And so here we are. And we're in love all over again with the second person we created, the person who chose us out of all the moms and dads in the world to be hers.

So I'm back, readers. In part because I dearly miss writing, but mostly because I'm once again a hot mess of sleep deprivation, eyeliner and coffee who is certain I will forget the details of this beautiful experience if I don't record it.

Meet Emerson Rose, born May 24th, 2016.





No comments: