Thursday, June 28, 2012

CONFESSIONS

Lately I've been struggling to get into blogger mode. The truth is, since moving our internet connection is "on the border of a dead zone", so our connection pretty much sucks. This makes blogging, adding pics to facebook, etc feel like a giant 2-hour long chore rather than a way to share fun snippets with family and friends. I'm working on it and we should have a solution soon. So... sorry for the long boring stretches of nothingness.

 If I'm totally honest, I also feel that as Everleigh gets older, my writing and blog topics may have to change a bit as well. I will likely not do monthly posts anymore, and instead will do quarterly updates...babies just change at a way faster rate than toddlers and I don't want you guys to feel like I'm writing the same things over and over each month. I'm also working on incorporating more recipes, lifestyle pieces, and posts about staying plugged in with creative family activities and outings (art, music, etc.). In addition, I plan to start writing more about my work as a therapist and the interesting balance of work and home the mental health field demands. Basically, I want it to reflect me and my life as a mom a little better. I started psyching myself out when I would have ideas, thinking, "that's not interesting enough to do a post on" etc. So this me turning a new blog leaf ;) If you're still reading, hang in there and thanks for reading.

No comments: