Thursday, January 19, 2012

A Little Something Fun

So...it came to my attention recently that someone shot video footage from my band's most recent holiday "reunion" show...and of course, I had to check it out. Keep in mind, it's live and we hadn't played together for a year prior to the show, because Rach lives in OREGON :) but I still think it came out ok. We had an awesome time playing, which is really what mattered most to me.

If you're interested, pop over to THIS LINK to see our little page, and check out the video of us playing live. The featured song, "Yellow Fields" is one where my bandmate, Rachel, does most of the singing (we alternate song-writing and lead vocal duties). Give it a listen! It's one of our slower, chill songs that builds to a bigger finish, so hang with it. And check out how sexy I am on stage. Haha. J/k. Always weird to see yourself when you didn't necessarily know you were being filmed. If you like what you hear, you can listen to some of our other songs on our other lil page HERE or HERE.

Oh yeah, and go Alice!

2 comments:

amira said...

You're so awesome! It's always really cool to me when moms have these past lives as professors, scientists, artists, and you know, rock stars. :)

P.S. I don't know why your posts don't show up on my reader! Going to fix this for the second time now.

GoodnessMeGoddess said...

Yeah, that was so much fun! Big props to Bret Yager too for shooting/producing the vid and creating the website that features us and other artists with members from St. Joseph, MO: http://www.tuningfork.tv.

You can check out all kinds of other local artists there, like our drummer's band Dsodean and some of our friends! (nudge nudge)