Saturday, January 14, 2012

Vintage Baby

As I mentioned before in my 19 month post, I recently had the pleasure of digging through tubs of baby and toddler clothes that my mom saved from the early 1980's. My parents had kind of a hippy Christian thing going on in the 80's, so many of the items look 70's to me. Either way, they are awesome.

 I have 3 sisters, so we had lots of girl clothes around our house. Many of the saved items were handmade by my mother too, which made me love them even more. Thanks mom for being such a packrat! Here are some of the neat little finds--I tried to get Everleigh to model them, but she wasn't a very good sport about trying on dress after dress and then letting me take her picture. Can you imagine? I can't wait until spring and summer to try out some of these adorable warm-weather outfits!

My unhappy model









1 comment:

Rachel said...

Those outfits are adorable! I can't wait to see pictures of her in them this spring.