Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Vote for Babique!!!!




 I rarely ask my readers for anything but a moment of your sweet day ;) but now I'm asking that you do me (and Ev) a solid and VOTE FOR BABIQUE by clicking the link below and then clicking just above the owl on the upper left. It will literally take 10 seconds or less, depending on your internet speed.

Help Our Rank & Visit Top Baby Blogs, Baby Blog Directory!
Why? Babique has long since been listed on Top Baby Blogs site, which is a fun and awesome list of really incredible mommy blogs. And while I know flat out Babique is not the most impressively amazing blog on the block, if you're still reading this post, you must at least like it a little, eh? By remaining on the Top Baby Blogs list, I continue to meet awesome new readers and it also puts me in a better position to eventually receive sponsorships and other cool things just for doing what I do.

Every so often, Top Baby Blogs resets it vote count, which is why I'm asking you now... our votes were reset to ZERO and I need you to bump us back up! Plus, you can vote for more than one blog...so if you read several, you can still give Babique a shout out. We're not really shooting for #1 (although that would be amazing)...but somewhere in the top 200 would rock. THANKS FOR HELPING US!

PS: while I won't keep bugging you about it, you are allowed to vote once every 24 hours for like, ever. So in the future, if you ever read a post you think was great or you are feeling mighty generous, send me a vote! I keep the Top Baby Blogs link on right-hand side of my page all the time, so votes can come in all the time. I like to think of it as a "Like" button :)
Don't be a butt--vote for us :)

Remember a vote for Babique is a vote for: Everleigh, working moms, breastfeeding, people trying to retain creativity with no time, stay-at-home dads, awesomeness. Thanks!

No comments: