Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy V-Day!


Mom and Dad are keeping it simple today :) I'm super excited about our little date we have scheduled for this evening nonetheless.

We plan to dress in our comfy Valentines best, drop Evie off at Grnadma and Grandpa's, and go get a cheeseburger and beer out somewhere. Maybe even play some pinball! And if we're super motivated, we may head home to our empty nest to have a little Valentines grown up time.

Love is in the air.

Is it funny that I'm way more psyched about our low-key plans than I've been about the last several Valentines Days where fancy dinners, new dresses, and wine-pairings were involved? Maybe I just have a little more love in my heart this year.

Hope it's a good one for all of you! Celebrate with the ones you love and if you don't love anyone, treat yourself to something nice!

E

No comments: